“Teach our kids how to run our country, before they are called upon to run our country…if we don’t, someone else will run our country.” ~ Richard Dreyfuss
Due to COVID-19, all engagements are virtual.
WE HAVE SOME
Questions for You:
- Why did we remove from our public schools the subject of civics?
- Why have we made it impossible to give our children even a glimpse of how to run the government before it’s their turn to run the government?
- Why have we kept all this completely unknowable by our progeny for the last 50 years?
- Why have we refused even to discuss this discard?
- Why did we do this inarguably stupid thing, which the experience of the last 50 years has already told us is as close to a guarantee of chaos as one can get, and continue to do it, even as you read this page?
BUCKLE UP, IT’S GONNA GET BUMPY!
SHOW YOUR SUPPORT
Sign the Preamble!
Your support in our efforts is needed more than ever! Remember how lucky you are to be an American and help us bring back our culture.
The Dreyfuss Initiative is a national civics movement dedicated to developing a fully integrated holistic solution to America’s civic crisis.
The Dreyfuss Initiative is a non-profit corporation formed to revive, elevate and enhance the teaching of civics in public schools grades k-12 in the USA.
IN THE NEWS
Media Clips with Richard
Get Involved As…
Be true to yourself and those who view your stories. Look beyond the immediate newsworthy event.
Make sure civics is taught in a manner that actually prepares young people to become effective citizens.
Make sure your public information is truly public, searchable, accurate and transparent.
Become an ambassador and empower your local public, private, parochial, and home schools.